Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control, fewer callbacks, larger profits, and ultimately - a better business for you.
It is a powerful residual insecticide that can be used indoors and outdoors. Temprid® is effective against crawling and flying insects.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredients: Beta-cyfluthrin 10.5% w/w; Imidacloprid 21.0% w/w.
- HAS™ (Homogenised Active Solution) technology ensures maximum performance of two active ingredients.
- HACCP certified.
- Fast knockdown.
- Resistance management - 2 different modes of action.
- Long-lasting, up to 3 months.
- Perimeter pest management.
- Unsurpassed bed bug control.
- Indoor and outdoor usage.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid inhalation of dust or spray mist.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- Thoroughly cleanse with water all equipment used.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles, face masks and respirators when handling this product.
Dilute Temprid® with a suitable volume of water and apply as a spray.
Rate of Application:
Recommended dilution rate
- Low infestation - dilute 10 ml of Temprid® in 5 litres of water
- High infestation - dilute 20ml of Temprid® in 5 litres of water
- Apply 5 litres of spray solution per 100m2.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Makfor® QReady to use Bait
Makfor® Q is a ready to use insecticidal bait for the rapid...See product
Premise® Cockroach BaitReady to use Bait
Premise® Cockroach Bait is a highly effective...See product
Makfor® FReady to use Bait
Makfor® F is a powerful gel bait to control cockroaches...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
K-Othrine® PolyzoneSuspension Concentrate
Long-lasting residuality with patented polymer-enhanced...See product
Starycide® SC480Suspension Concentrate
Starycide® SC480 - the larvicide to improve any...See product
Aqua K-Othrine® EWEmulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® EW is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Aqua Resigen®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for...See product
Q-Bayt® WG10Water dispersible granule
Q-Bayt® WG10 is an imidacloprid-based water dispersible...See product
Agenda® is the only termite solution which has gained...See product
Premise® 200 SCSuspension Concentrate
Premise® 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product
Racumin® Tracking PowderAny Other Powder
Racumin® Tracking Powder is a concentrated ready-to-use...See product
Racumin® Wax BlockReady to use Bait
Racumin® Wax Block is a multiple feed anti-coagulant...See product