Aqua K-Othrine® EW
Also labelled for use in these areas:Mosquito Management
Aqua K-Othrine® EW
Aqua K-Othrine® EW is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a unique formulation which delivers rapid knockdown of adult mosquitoes and flies without the need for dilution in oil.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredient: Deltamethrin 2.0% w/w.
- Water base space spray to reduce vector-borne disease transmission.
- Eliminate use of oil-based diluents, thus reducing pollution & operational cost significantly.
- Non-flammable, non-staining & odorless.
- With or without visible fog.
- WHO-PQ qualified (Ref No.:008-001)
- Suitable for use in a wide variety of situations, both indoor and outdoor usage.
- Suitable for use through Ultra Low Volume (ULV) and thermal fogging equipment.
- FFAST technology: unique patented formula which allows the use of water as a diluent without the normal drawbacks of evaporation.
- Quick knockdown and excellent kill of adult mosquitoes, houseflies, cockroaches and stored-product pests.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Avoid inhalation of fumes and spray mist.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles and masks so as not to inhale the spray mist during application when handling this product.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- Wash your hands and spray or atomizer thoroughly after use.
Dilute Aqua K-Othrine® EW with a suitable volume of water and apply using equipment capable of generating a mist or thermal or cold fog. Avoid application outdoors if wind speed is in excess of 10 km/h as spray will be dispersed too quickly.
- Flies - Spray in the early morning.
- Mosquitoes - Spray in the early morning or evening.
- Refer to the product label.
Starycide® SC480Suspension Concentrate
Starycide® SC480 - the larvicide to improve any...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
K-Othrine® PolyzoneSuspension Concentrate
Long-lasting residuality with patented polymer-enhanced...See product
Makfor® QReady to use Bait
Makfor® Q is a ready to use insecticidal bait for the rapid...See product
Aqua Resigen®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for...See product
Premise® Cockroach BaitReady to use Bait
Premise® Cockroach Bait is a highly effective...See product
Makfor® FReady to use Bait
Makfor® F is a powerful gel bait to control cockroaches...See product
Q-Bayt® WG10Water dispersible granule
Q-Bayt® WG10 is an imidacloprid-based water dispersible...See product
Agenda® is the only termite solution which has gained...See product
Premise® 200 SCSuspension Concentrate
Premise® 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product
Racumin® Tracking PowderAny Other Powder
Racumin® Tracking Powder is a concentrated ready-to-use...See product
Racumin® Wax BlockReady to use Bait
Racumin® Wax Block is a multiple feed anti-coagulant...See product