Also labelled for use in these areas:Mosquito Management
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredient: S-bioallethrin 0.14% w/w; Permethrin 10.27% w/w; Piperonyl butoxide 9.84% w/w.
- Aqua Resigen® uses the FFAST technology developed by Bayer to enhance the performance of space sprays when diluted with water.
- The fine droplets of the Aqua Resigen® solution do not quickly evaporate, thereby increasing the chances of the droplets contacting with the adult mosquitoes or flies.
- Dilution in water brings no visible fog, no smell and does not leave staining residues.
- Environmentally-sensitive option for mosquito and fly control.
- Easy to apply compared to oil-based diluents.
- Contains a knockdown agent and PBO to slow the development of resistance.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Avoid inhalation of fumes and spray mist.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles, masks and breathing apparatus (respirator); when handling this product.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- Wash your hands and spray or atomizer thoroughly after use.
Dilute Aqua Resigen® with a suitable volume of water and apply using equipment capable of generating a mist or thermal or cold fog. Avoid application outdo ors if wind speed is in excess of 10 km/h as spray will be dispersed too quickly.
Aqua Resigen ® is suitable for dilution in WATER ONLY and application as an Ultra Low Volume (ULV), thermal fog or mist.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Spray in the early morning or evening.
- Repeat spray treatment in 7-10 day intervals, if necessary.
- Refer to the product label.
Starycide® SC480Suspension Concentrate
Starycide® SC480 - the larvicide to improve any...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Aqua K-Othrine® EWEmulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® EW is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
K-Othrine® PolyzoneSuspension Concentrate
Long-lasting residuality with patented polymer-enhanced...See product
Makfor® QReady to use Bait
Makfor® Q is a ready to use insecticidal bait for the rapid...See product
Premise® Cockroach BaitReady to use Bait
Premise® Cockroach Bait is a highly effective...See product
Makfor® FReady to use Bait
Makfor® F is a powerful gel bait to control cockroaches...See product
Q-Bayt® WG10Water dispersible granule
Q-Bayt® WG10 is an imidacloprid-based water dispersible...See product
Agenda® is the only termite solution which has gained...See product
Premise® 200 SCSuspension Concentrate
Premise® 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product
Racumin® Tracking PowderAny Other Powder
Racumin® Tracking Powder is a concentrated ready-to-use...See product
Racumin® Wax BlockReady to use Bait
Racumin® Wax Block is a multiple feed anti-coagulant...See product