Racumin® Tracking Powder
Racumin® Tracking Powder
Racumin® Tracking Powder is a concentrated ready-to-use powder formulation which contains a multiple-dose anticoagulant active ingredient for rodent control.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredients: Coumatetralyl 0.75% w/w.
- Multiple feed anti-coagulant rodenticide making it safer to non-target animals (that might eat the dead rats).
- Unique formulation - easy to use, economical and flexible formulation.
- Overcomes bait shyness.
- Cost effective.
- Contains a bittering agent that prevents non-target animals and humans from ingesting the product.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid inhalation of dust.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- Do not apply bait in places easily accessible by children and domestic animals.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles, masks and breathing apparatus (respirator) when handling this product.
Sprinkle undiluted Racumin ® Tracking Powder, not too thinly, in rat holes, on rat runs and around hiding places. Leave the powder down for at least 5 days and replenish as required.
Rate of Application:
20 g per rat hole.
Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
Refer to the product label.
Q-Bayt® WG10Water dispersible granule
Q-Bayt® WG10 is an imidacloprid-based water dispersible...See product
Aqua Resigen®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for...See product
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Starycide® SC480Suspension Concentrate
Starycide® SC480 - the larvicide to improve any...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Agenda® is the only termite solution which has gained...See product
Premise® 200 SCSuspension Concentrate
Premise® 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
Racumin® Wax BlockReady to use Bait
Racumin® Wax Block is a multiple feed anti-coagulant...See product
K-Othrine® PolyzoneSuspension Concentrate
Long-lasting residuality with patented polymer-enhanced...See product
Aqua K-Othrine® EWEmulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® EW is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Makfor® QReady to use Bait
Makfor® Q is a ready to use insecticidal bait for the rapid...See product