Q-Bayt® WG10 also contains BITREX, an extremely bitter substance which helps to prevent ingestion by people and animals.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredients: Imidacloprid 10% w/w.
- Spray less area compared to conventional sprays.
- Less time and less active ingredient.
- Excellent knockdown - less than 60 seconds.
- Good residual visual activity - up to 6 weeks.
- High attractiveness – attractants are brightly coloured and sugar-based to make it irresistible to flies.
- Indoor and outdoor use, and on any type of surfaces.
- Bitrex protected – a bittering substance that prevents ingestion by humans and non-target animals.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid inhalation of fumes and spray mist.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- Thoroughly cleanse with water all equipment used.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles and masks so as not to inhale the spray mist during application when handling this product.
How to use:
Dilute Q-Bayt® WG10 with a suitable amount of water and shake well until the liquid is homogenous; before applying with a low pressure sprayer (~1 bar). Treat such areas where flies aggregate, e.g. on walls up to a height of 2 metres, around windows, on surfaces of pillars and other structures etc.
Spray Q-Bayt® WG10 in 40 m2 area wall and every 100 m2 of floor area. It is recommended to monitor at day 3, 7, 14 and 28 after treatment. Repeat treatment when infestation is high.
Rate of Application:
- Dissolve 250 g of product in 2 litres of water per 100 m2 floor area.
- Apply at the first sign of infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Starycide® SC480Suspension Concentrate
Starycide® SC480 - the larvicide to improve any...See product
Makfor® QReady to use Bait
Makfor® Q is a ready to use insecticidal bait for the rapid...See product
Premise® Cockroach BaitReady to use Bait
Premise® Cockroach Bait is a highly effective...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Makfor® FReady to use Bait
Makfor® F is a powerful gel bait to control cockroaches...See product
Racumin® Tracking PowderAny Other Powder
Racumin® Tracking Powder is a concentrated ready-to-use...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
K-Othrine® PolyzoneSuspension Concentrate
Long-lasting residuality with patented polymer-enhanced...See product
Aqua K-Othrine® EWEmulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® EW is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Aqua Resigen®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for...See product
Agenda® is the only termite solution which has gained...See product
Premise® 200 SCSuspension Concentrate
Premise® 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product
Racumin® Wax BlockReady to use Bait
Racumin® Wax Block is a multiple feed anti-coagulant...See product