Also labelled for use in these areas:Mosquito Management
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredient: Deltamethrin 5.9% w/w.
- Up to 90 days residuality from rainfall, irrigation and abrasion. *Field trial by institute for Medical Research, Malaysia.
- Reduced risk of wash-off and environmental contamination.
- WHO-PQ (Ref. No.: 008-004).
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Avoid inhalation of fumes and spray mist.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles and masks so as not to inhale the spray mist during application when handling this product.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- Wash your hands and spray or atomizer thoroughly after use.
How to use:
Sheltered walls should be treated with full residual spray from ground level up to a maximum height of 3m to assure the desired nominal deposit.
Walls exposed to rainfall should be treated with a targeted residual spray.
Rate of Application:
- Dilute 90ml K-Othrine® Polyzone with 7.5 litres of water.
- Apply 4 litres of spray solution per 100m2.
- Every 3 months (Subject to the mosquito type and the wall surface).
- Refer to the product label.
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Starycide® SC480Suspension Concentrate
Starycide® SC480 - the larvicide to improve any...See product
Aqua K-Othrine® EWEmulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® EW is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Makfor® QReady to use Bait
Makfor® Q is a ready to use insecticidal bait for the rapid...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
Premise® Cockroach BaitReady to use Bait
Premise® Cockroach Bait is a highly effective...See product
Aqua Resigen®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for...See product
Makfor® FReady to use Bait
Makfor® F is a powerful gel bait to control cockroaches...See product
Q-Bayt® WG10Water dispersible granule
Q-Bayt® WG10 is an imidacloprid-based water dispersible...See product
Premise® 200 SCSuspension Concentrate
Premise® 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product
Racumin® Tracking PowderAny Other Powder
Racumin® Tracking Powder is a concentrated ready-to-use...See product
Agenda® is the only termite solution which has gained...See product
Racumin® Wax BlockReady to use Bait
Racumin® Wax Block is a multiple feed anti-coagulant...See product