Premise® 200 SC
Premise® 200 SC
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredients: Imidacloprid 18.3% w/w.
- Minimum 3 years structural protection.
- Proven termite protection.
- Excellent all round value.
- Fewer complaints.
- Long-term termite protection.
- No odour.
- Recommended by architects for new buildings and large projects.
- Unique colony management - to provide maximum estate protection.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid inhalation of fumes and spray mist.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- Thoroughly cleanse with water all equipment used.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles and masks so as not to inhale the spray mist during application when handling this product.
Fill half the tank with clean water before mixing Premise® 200 SC according to recommended dilution rate. Add the required balance of clean water and stir. Do not use any rate that is different than what is recommended on the product label.
Pour the required quantity of Premise® 200 SC into a mixing tank half filled with water. Stir thoroughly before filing the tank with the remaining balance of water to the correct level and mix well.
Thoroughly apply either as a drench or coarse spray to the target area.
Use a volume of 5 litres solution per square metre area or linear metre for surfaces or building foundation sites during pre-construction, before pouring a concrete foundation.
Do not apply Premise® 200 SC in the rain or when it is going to rain.
- Premise® 200 SC can be applied during pre or post construction; or as a treatment to control termite infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Agenda® is the only termite solution which has gained...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
Aqua Resigen®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for...See product
Q-Bayt® WG10Water dispersible granule
Q-Bayt® WG10 is an imidacloprid-based water dispersible...See product
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Starycide® SC480Suspension Concentrate
Starycide® SC480 - the larvicide to improve any...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Racumin® Tracking PowderAny Other Powder
Racumin® Tracking Powder is a concentrated ready-to-use...See product
Racumin® Wax BlockReady to use Bait
Racumin® Wax Block is a multiple feed anti-coagulant...See product
K-Othrine® PolyzoneSuspension Concentrate
Long-lasting residuality with patented polymer-enhanced...See product
Aqua K-Othrine® EWEmulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® EW is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Makfor® QReady to use Bait
Makfor® Q is a ready to use insecticidal bait for the rapid...See product