Agenda® is the only termite solution which has gained customer trust for the past 20 years - provides a minimum of 5 years structural protection combined with a colony management effect.
It is a premium non-repellent termiticide that prevents and controls termite infestations in and around buildings and other structures by establishing a treated zone which is lethal to subterranean termites.
For best results, use Agenda® for both pre and post-construction treatment.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredient: Fipronil 2.9% w/w.
- A trusted brand for more than 20 years- a minimum of 5 years structural protection.
- Unique colony management effect – to provide that extra “protection”.
- Excellent all round value.
- The least complaints.
- Recommended by leading professionals.
- Adds value to your property.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Avoid inhalation of fumes and spray mist.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles, masks and breathing apparatus (respirator); when handling this product.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- Thoroughly cleanse with water all equipment used.
Pour the required quantity of Agenda® into a mixing tank half filled with water. Stir thoroughly before filing the tank with the remaining balance of water to the correct level and mix well. Use a volume of 5 litres solution per square metre area.
Thoroughly apply either as a drench or coarse spray to the target area. Repeat the spray interval as required.
- Agenda® can be applied during pre or post construction; or as a treatment to control termite infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Premise® 200 SCSuspension Concentrate
Premise® 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
Aqua Resigen®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for...See product
Q-Bayt® WG10Water dispersible granule
Q-Bayt® WG10 is an imidacloprid-based water dispersible...See product
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Starycide® SC480Suspension Concentrate
Starycide® SC480 - the larvicide to improve any...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Racumin® Tracking PowderAny Other Powder
Racumin® Tracking Powder is a concentrated ready-to-use...See product
Racumin® Wax BlockReady to use Bait
Racumin® Wax Block is a multiple feed anti-coagulant...See product
K-Othrine® PolyzoneSuspension Concentrate
Long-lasting residuality with patented polymer-enhanced...See product
Aqua K-Othrine® EWEmulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® EW is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Makfor® QReady to use Bait
Makfor® Q is a ready to use insecticidal bait for the rapid...See product