Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not breathe vapours.
- Avoid contact with food, food utensils or surfaces where food is prepared or stored. Do not apply on food preparation or serving surfaces.
Apply the bait to their harbourages, cracks and crevices, edges and corners of walls, cupboards, cabinets, under sink and areas where cockroaches are active.
Use in food industry
Treatment in food manufacturing premises and sensitive areas can be undertaken provided the following precautions are undertaken to avoid contamination of food and food preparation surfaces:
- Do not apply directly to surfaces where food is stored, prepared or eaten.
- Protect food, food preparation equipment, and utensils from contamination by removing or covering food before application.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Makfor® FReady to use Bait
Makfor® F is a powerful gel bait to control cockroaches...See product
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Makfor® QReady to use Bait
Makfor® Q is a ready to use insecticidal bait for the rapid...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Starycide® SC480Suspension Concentrate
Starycide® SC480 - the larvicide to improve any...See product
K-Othrine® PolyzoneSuspension Concentrate
Long-lasting residuality with patented polymer-enhanced...See product
Aqua K-Othrine® EWEmulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® EW is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Aqua Resigen®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for...See product
Q-Bayt® WG10Water dispersible granule
Q-Bayt® WG10 is an imidacloprid-based water dispersible...See product