It is a highly concentrated product which contains an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) active ingredient triflumuron. Triflumuron, a benzoylphenyl-urea which act as chitin synthesis inhibitor for control of all instar larvae. Starycide® SC480 is effective on cockroach nymph, flea larvae, mosquito larvae and fly larvae.
- Active ingredients: Triflumuron 39.7% w/w.
- Quicker control than juvenile hormone analogue larvicides.
- Resistance management - the mode of action is target-specific (IGR).
- Long residual (up to 3 months) - reduces application frequency and cost of control.
- Versatile application - can be used with a compression sprayer, motor blower and ULV machines (refer to label before using).
- Non-flammable formulation - easy to store
Use & Safety
Application rates and deliverySafety Instructions:
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid inhalation of dust or spray mist.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- Thoroughly cleanse with water all equipment used.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles and breathing apparatus (respirator) so as not to inhale the spray mist during application when handling this product.
Shake Starycide® SC480 before mixing. Fill the tank in a half full with clean water and mix Starycide® SC480 adequately according to the recommendation of the prescribed in the label.
Do not keep the mixing Starycide® SC480 in the sprayer tank.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
Aqua K-Othrine® EWEmulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® EW is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
K-Othrine® PolyzoneSuspension Concentrate
Long-lasting residuality with patented polymer-enhanced...See product
Makfor® QReady to use Bait
Makfor® Q is a ready to use insecticidal bait for the rapid...See product
Aqua Resigen®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for...See product
Premise® Cockroach BaitReady to use Bait
Premise® Cockroach Bait is a highly effective...See product
Makfor® FReady to use Bait
Makfor® F is a powerful gel bait to control cockroaches...See product
Q-Bayt® WG10Water dispersible granule
Q-Bayt® WG10 is an imidacloprid-based water dispersible...See product
Agenda® is the only termite solution which has gained...See product
Premise® 200 SCSuspension Concentrate
Premise® 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product
Racumin® Tracking PowderAny Other Powder
Racumin® Tracking Powder is a concentrated ready-to-use...See product
Racumin® Wax BlockReady to use Bait
Racumin® Wax Block is a multiple feed anti-coagulant...See product