Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid inhalation of fumes and spray mist.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- Thoroughly cleanse with water all equipment used.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles, masks and breathing apparatus (respirator) when handling this product.
Dilute Deltacide® with a suitable volume of water and apply using equipment capable of generating a mist or thermal or cold fog. Avoid application outdoors if wind speed is in excess of 10 km/h as spray will be dispersed too quickly.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Aqua K-Othrine® EWEmulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® EW is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
K-Othrine® PolyzoneSuspension Concentrate
Long-lasting residuality with patented polymer-enhanced...See product
Aqua Resigen®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for...See product